Subject: FW: 2 weeks consultation from WG NaN, deadline 9 July 2025
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 13:08:48 +0300

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Susanne Have <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2025 11:29 AM
Cc: Public Consultation <[email-masked]>
Subject: 2 weeks consultation from WG NaN, deadline 9 July 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG NaN held its 30th meeting on 17-19 June 2025. The meeting approved the 
following draft ECC deliverables for public consultation:

*	Draft ECC Recommendation (25)04 – SMS Sender ID

*	A link to the draft revision of ECC Recommendation(25)04 can be found here 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(25)04.docx>

*	Draft ECC Report 368 – Roaming SMS to Emergency Numbers

*	A link to the draft ECC Report(25)XX can be found here 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Report%20368.docx>

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of two 
weeks consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to 
proceed to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverables, 
please notify Mr. Vassil Krastev  ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]) by Wednesday 9 July 2025 stating the 
reasons for your objection.

Provided no objections are received, the Public Consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverables will commence on Thursday 10 July and end on Monday 8 
September 2025

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverable may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

Susanne

 <https://buff.ly/CFThU5A> * ECO has published the Annual Report 2024 - 
click to read online *

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/